Sunday, March 18, 2012

Tasting- Tierra de Luna Torrontes-Chardonnay



Name: Tierra de Luna
Variety: Torrontes-Chardonnay
Region: Uco Valley
Country: Argentina
Year: 2009
Price: $7.95

Wine Critic Review: "Fresh and crisp, with floral aromas and flavors of quince and pear, this wine is a versatile companion to informal meals, and is excellent as an aperitif."

My Review: The smell of this wine was originally cat pee which was accompanied with some citrus fruits and   some hints of floral. The taste of the wine was not what I expected when I smelled it. It was very sour/tart and did not have a cat pee taste which I associated with the smell. There was no aftertaste and was a light bodied wine to me. I thought the wine was not very good and seemed to have a lackluster taste.

This wine was not tried with food.

No comments:

Post a Comment