Friday, April 6, 2012

Tasting- gPG Garganega Pinot Grigio




Name: gPG
Variety: Garganega and Pinot Grigio
Region: Delle Venezie
Country: Italy
Year: 2010
Price: $8.95

Wine Critic Review: "gPG is from the delle Venezie regions of northeastern Italy. A clean and crisp palate with plenty of texture and weight follows aromas of apples and zesty lemons. It's perfect with grilled white fish or light risotto."

My Review: The smell of the Pinot Grigio consisted of apples, crisp, and very fruity. Also, I could get hints of lemon on the nose. The taste of this particular wine was not good at all. It started off as very tart which was not pleasant to me. This wine was rather lackluster and blah, I could not taste any of the smells which it gave off. The Pinot Grigio was a light bodied wine with nothing special to it and for the price is not worth purchasing in my opinion.

This wine was not tried with food.

No comments:

Post a Comment